PART ONE

浏览:924次阅读
没有评论

共计 2118 个字符,预计需要花费 6 分钟才能阅读完成。

文章目录 [隐藏]

你听见了吗
Can you hear them?
所有这些人都一直活在对你和你的审判的恐惧之中
All these people who've lived in terror of you and your judgement?
所有这些人的祖先都奉献了自己 牺牲了自己 献身于你
All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves.Sacrificed themselves. To you.
你能听见他们唱歌吗
Can you hear them singing?
哦 你把自己当做神 可你不是神
Oh you like to think you're a God.But you're not a God.
你只不过是个被羡慕嫉妒恨侵蚀殆尽的寄生虫觊觎着他人的生命
You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others.
你以它们为食 以充斥着爱与失去诞生与死亡 快乐与悲伤的记忆为食
You feed on them.On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow.
所以
So...
来吧 来拿走我的吧 来拿走我的记忆
come on, then. Take mine.Take my memories.
但我希望你的胃口足够大 因为我活得很长 且所见不少
But I hope you've got a big appetite,Because I've lived a long life and I've seen a few things.
我从最后的时间大战中抽身离去
I walked away from the Last Great Time War.
我见证了时间领主的灭亡
I marked the passing of the TimeLords.
我目睹了宇宙诞生 也看惯了时间流尽
I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out,
一瞬又一瞬 直至所剩无物 没有时间 没有空间
moment by moment, until nothing remained.No time. No space.
唯有我
Just me.
我曾行走在那样的宇宙,其中的物理法则都出自一个疯子的构想
I've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman.
我曾目睹宇宙冻结 造物焚毁
I've watched universes freeze and creations burn.
我曾目睹过你无法置信的事物
I've seen things you wouldn't believe.
我曾失去过你永远无法理解的东西
I've lost things you'll never understand.
我还知晓天机 知道永远不可泄露的秘密
And I know things. Secrets that must never be told.
知道永远不可提及的知识
Knowledge that must never be spoken.
那足以使寄生神明灼烧的知识
Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze.
所以 来吧
So come on then!
来拿吧 都拿走啊宝贝儿
Take it! Take it all, baby!
拿走啊 你把它都拿走啊
Have it! You have it all!

PART TWO

还饿吗
Still hungry?
我给你带了点东西
Well, I brought something for you.
这个 这是人类历史上最重要的一片树叶
This. The most important leaf in human history.
满载着故事 满载着历史 满载着未能实现的未来
It's full of stories, full of history.And full of a future that never got lived.
那些本应发生 却从未实现的日子
Days that should have been that never were.
由我继承了
Passed onto me.
这片树叶不仅仅是过去 它还是整个未曾发生的未来
This leaf isn't just the past,it's a whole future that never happened.
我们每度过一天都有千千万万个未曾活过的日子与我们擦肩而过
There are billions and millions of unlived days for every day we live.
一种无限可能 所有不曾到来的日子
An infinity. All the days that never came.
这些都属于我妈妈
And these are all my mum's.
那么 来吧
Well, come on then.
吃掉它
Eat up.
你吃饱了吗
Are you full?
我期望如此
I expect so
因为其中的区别还是很大的 对吧 在过去如何 与过去本该如何之间
because there's quite a difference, isn't there, between what was and what should have been?
历经沧桑是很多 但未曾经历的却有无限可能
There's an awful lot of one,but there's an infinity of the other.

正文完
 0
评论(没有评论)